How to order ?
Place an order
on Maison Truffes Henras, it's very simple, you have to follow the steps
- Add the desired products to your basket, then go to the icon of the basket and then click on payment .
- Identify yourself or create an account in the space provided for this purpose to access your personal area, or choose the purchase without connection
- Fill in the fields concerning your information and the place of delivery in order to be able to transmit them to the carrier
- Switch to secure payment by sharing your bank details, then check that you have validated the transaction with your codes on the banking application.
Where can I track the shipment of my order?
- Orders of fresh truffles : Delivery by Geodis , you will receive an order shipping confirmation email with a tracking number and a link to click on where you can track your order. Fresh truffles can also be delivered by the Chronofresh carrier depending on your region.
- Order of dry products (preserves, groceries...): Delivery by Colissimo, you will receive an order shipping confirmation email with a tracking number and a link to click on where you can track your order.
- Order of frozen truffles : Delivery by Chronofreeze, you will receive an email from Geodis which you should not take into account, then an email from our customer service with the link and tracking number for your order.
I received an incomplete order, what should I do?
First check that your package is not shipped in pairs
different carriers. This is the case for orders of dry products and
fresh, dry and frozen, or fresh and frozen. If you only ordered one
product category and your package is incomplete, contact our customer service .
How are returns handled?
The customer has a
14 days to return the package without specific reasons. THE
product must be in its original packaging, neither opened nor started. In the
otherwise, it will not be refunded. Find the return form in
the General Conditions of Sale. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer
Fresh and frozen truffles cannot be returned under any circumstances.
How are my products shipped?
Fresh truffles :
Our fresh truffles are shipped via the GEODIS carrier. They
are carefully vacuum-packed with absorbent paper, in order to
protect the entire duration of transport. A cooling block is placed in the
packages to keep them cool. Each package is prepared by hand with care
to ensure optimum quality.
Frozen truffles : Our
frozen truffles are shipped via Chrono Freeze carrier,
specialized in the shipment of frozen products. They guarantee respect
of the cold chain so that you receive an intact product. Products
are also hand-packed by our experts.
Dry products : The
canned products and derivatives are shipped via the Colissimo carrier.
They are packed and labeled by hand in our workshops, in order to allow
a final check guaranteeing a complete package.
What are the delivery times ?
Delivery times are fast at Maison Henras. You can count between
24 and 48 hours for the delivery of your package.
Orders are shipped between Monday and Thursday. Count 1 day of
time for the delivery of fresh products and 2 to 3 days for the
ordering dry goods.
How will delivery cost me?
Henras is free from 60€ of purchase . Delivery costs are variable
but appear from the basket stage, in order to allow you not to
continue your purchase if necessary.
Where can I contact customer service?
If necessary, our team
is always available to answer your questions. You can contact
our customer service from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
following number: 05.31.60.02.11 or contact us by email: email@example.com
What if I was never delivered?
Contact our customer service directly.
I forgot my login information, what should I do?
It is possible to
modify your information in the my account section. If you forget your password, click on
“ forgot password? in the login interface.
What is my customer account for?
Your customer account
allows you to access the history of your orders but also to save
your information in order to place an order more quickly.